I have lived in the Denver area for thirty-three years and this is a new one for me.
This amount of snow in October is just plain scary!
Whatever happened to global warming?
Anyway, I am trying to decide whether I should attempt to hold Bible study for the brave hearts that will traverse the roads tonight?
Do you think that I should cancel?
If you have an opinion please comment.
I will make the decision some time around noon, Thursday, October 29 and post it here.
Please feel free to weigh in on the matter!
After much discussion, it has been decided. We have opted to be safe rather than sorry. The men’s and the women’s Bible studies scheduled for Oct. 29th at 6:30 P.M. have been CANCELLED due to snow! Stay in and stay safe!
Friday morning Women’s Bible Study will proceed as usual!